Thursday, April 1, 2010

Red



I just found out that Beyond Snapshots is giving away this fantastic red camera bag! I've wanted one for a long time now and this is one of the cutest ones that I've seen! And it's RED! (which makes it even better).

If you haven't seen Epiphanie Camera bags you need to go check them out right now! They are awesome!

I'm just becoming acquainted with Beyond Snapshots but I've looked around on their site a little and I love it. there are some awesome resources to be found there! (not to mention a great giveaway!)


To enter the giveaway I had to post a picture that has to do with RED. This happens to be one of my favorite pictures, AND it's all about red so I thought it might work!

Wish me luck. Hopefully I end up with a red Lola Epiphanie camera bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment